iOS RFID SDK is an API that an iOS developer can use to develop applications that uses Motorola/Zebra Bluetooth RFID readers. API is capable of managing readers and receives RFID data. API is provided as an *.a file and there is a Demo application that a developer can refer on how to use that *.a.
- RFD40 Premium Plus
- RFD40 Premium
- RFD8500 RFID Reader
Version 1.1.8 - 08/2021
- Support added NXP brand ID check in tag report screen.
- Support added to fetch the link profile value with it index values.
- Support added in sample application to update “tari” and “pie” values.
- Sample application icon changed similar to RFID SDK Android.
- Bug fix: Selected profiles are not getting updated in user defined and reader defined profile settings.
Version 1.1.4 - 01/2021
- Support added for all the memory banks in MEMOIRUBANK_ALL.
Version 1.1.1 - 10/2020
- Added iOS 14 support.
Version 1.1.0 - 04/2020
- Bug fix: Unable to Read/Write tags when a Prefilter setting with INV_B and Singulation STATE B is already set in the Device.
Version 1.0.69 - 02/2018
- LOCK API - support added to do perma lock Monza\UCODE 6 tag using SRFID_MEMORYBANK_ALL.
Version 1.0.68 - 06/2017
- The Zebra SDK functionality related to connectivity and appearance/disappearance notifications behaves differently on iOS 11 compared to earlier versions of iOS, because of iOS 11 Bluetooth and EAAccessory events.
- "Restoring will not be supported" printouts displayed in the Xcode console due to unsupported 'willRestoreState' has been addressed.
- RFD8500 is not being discovered by the Zebra SDKs works properly with beta release version of IOS 11 because of the operating system was not maintaining the case sensitivity of the EA Protocol Name.
- Added support Xcode 9.