The Unified Zebra RFID SDK Xamarin (Android) is Xamarin library that adds a comprehensive set of APIs to easily create powerful applications for Zebra RFID Handheld readers. RFID SDK Xamarin (Android) includes class library, sample apps and source code to enable developers to easily build apps that take full advantage of the power of Zebra devices.
- RFD40/90 – Android 0 and onwards
- MC33XXR- Nougat and onwards
- RFD2000 - TC20 Nougat and onwards
- RFD8500 - JellyBean Android 19 and onwards
What's New in 188.8.131.52
RFID SDK 184.108.40.206 adds support for the following device with Common Io interface
- RFD40/90 RFID HandHeld devices
- Supports common IO interface
- Includes scanner API
- Supports firmware update
- Initial settings for a project can be found at Creating a Project using Visual Studio.
Samples & Programmer's Guide
Look at the Sample Guide for more details on using these samples. You can also reference the Programmers Guide for a complete walk-through of building your first application using RFID SDK Xamarin (Android).