StageNow 2.9 User Guide, Revision A
This help file provides the staging administrator instructions on using StageNow 2.9 to create profiles to use for staging devices.
Firefox 29 or newer
Google Chrome 35 or newer
Internet Explorer 9 or newer
Topics covered in this guide:
Installing StageNow provides instructions for installing, uninstalling, and upgrading the StageNow Staging Solution, including system requirements.
Getting Started describes StageNow and includes information on users, use cases, and devices supported.
Profiles provides information on the StageNow Wizards which allow the staging administrator to define software configuration and installation for enterprise devices.
Profile Wizards describes how to use each available profile creation Wizard.
Settings provides information for the staging administrator on configuring and managing settings for use in creating profiles.
Setting Types lists the parameters and values available when creating settings.
Device Staging provides information for the staging operator on selecting a profile for configuring the target devices, and deploying the profile material to the devices.
Troubleshooting discusses errors that can occur in the StageNow Tool, and possible solutions.
StageNow 2.9 now supports MX 7.1, which introduces or enhances the following CSPs and capabilities:
- Added new feature to perform license management operations such as configure license source, license activation etc.
- Added ability to control display blanking.
- Added macro keys, brightness keys and keyboard as options.
- Added ability to select antenna to use for both WiFi and Bluetooth.
- Added ability to select ports and specify port action.
- Added ability to select the Heater and specify heater action
- Added ability to configure auto power options
- Added ability to disable GMS Welcome Screen on Enterprise Reset
- Added ability to specify the temperature at which the heater should turn ON or OFF
- Added ability to enable/disable Navigation Bar.
- Added ability to enable/disable Recent App button.
- Added ability to enable/disable Wireless Network Management (802.11v).
Support for KitKat devices has been removed