Table of Contents
This demo shows how Link-OS printers can capture print data and send it to a Cloud hosted application for conversion or processing.
- Web browser (Chrome v40 or later recommended).
- Link-OS printer.
- Internet connectivity.
- Visit the demo page.
- Copy the printer configuration commands on that page and send them to your printer.
- Your printer should reboot and connect to the demo. Further configuration will be applied to the printer when the printer successfully connects.
- Click 'Connections' to see if your printer has connected successfully.
- Download and extract these ZPL files.
- Send the ZPL files to your printer via the USB port and observe the recorded transactions on the demo pages.
- Use one of the following methods to remove your printer from the demo and return it to normal operation.
- On the demo page click 'Connections' and click the remove button next to your printer (recommended).
- On the demo page click 'About' and follow the instructions for removing your printer from the demonstration server.
How to Access the Demo
Click the link below.