Page-based actions and the conditions that trigger them are defined in the
PageAction.xml file, which is created and stored on the device in advance. An example of that file is shown below.
- redirectTo-[url] - Navigates to the specified URL.
CustomScript.xmlfile. About the CustomScript file.
- home - Navigates to the "Home" page defined in the StartPage tag of the app's
- back - Navigates to the previous page in the EB app's history.
- doubleBack - Navigates two pages back in the EB app's history.
- quit - Exits the EB app, executing any exit commands or actions defined in the
The location of the
PageAction.xml file on the device can be specified in the <keycodemappingxmlfile> tag of the app's
Config.xml file using a fully qualified path (or substitution variable) and file name. This allows separate folders to be created for storing the actions of different apps. If no path is specified, the default path of
file://%INSTALLDIR%/PageAction.xml is used.
See the Config.xml reference for more information.
<pageActionGroup> <pageAction1> <pageIdentification value="400 Session timed out" /> <Action value="redirectTo-http://MyCompany.com/mobile/MyApp/startup" /> </pageAction1> <pageAction2> <pageIdentification value="Component" /> <Action value="Home" /> </pageAction2> <pageAction3> <pageIdentification value="Blocked" /> <Action value="Back" /> </pageAction3> <pageAction4> <pageIdentification value="Delivery Number" /> <Action value="Quit" /> </pageAction4> </pageActionGroup>