Before creating a project in Xamarin Studio you must have installed the following items:
- Xamarin Platform
- Xamarin Studio will be installed during the Xamarin Platform install
- Start Xamarin Studio, and wait for the IDE to finish loading.
- From the
- In the New Project dialog, select
Appfrom the far left pane.
- Step 3 will load the the Xamarin Android Templates in the center pane, select
Android App(C#) from that pane, and click Next.
- Enter a name for your project in the App Name: field below the templates pane, and click Next.
Create, to create the project.
Xamarin studio will then create and then load your new project.
Navigate Back in your browser to continue this tutorial