This section provides instructions on connecting a mobile computer to the DEX30 Bluetooth accessory.
- On the mobile computer open the Apps screen.
- Tap DEX Scan & Pair. The app home screen appears. Figure 1. Welcome screen
- Tap Start.
Important: If Bluetooth is not enabled, a dialog appears requesting to turn on Bluetooth. Tap Allow. Figure 2. Instruction screen - step 1
- On the DEX30, press the release button to open the DEX connector.
- On the mobile computer, tap Next. Figure 3. Instruction screen - step 2
- On the DX30, hold the Bluetooth connection button down for five seconds. The blue light flashes for a second, stops flashing, and then continues to flash indicating the DX30 is ready to pair.
- On the mobile computer, tap Next. The mobile computer beeps twice indicating that scanning is enabled. Figure 4. Instruction screen - step 3
- Scan the MAC Address barcode on the DX30.
- If scanning fails, the mobile computer beeps five times and a pairing failed message appears. Touch the back button to return to the previous screen. Figure 5. Pairing failed
- The mobile computer begins pairing with the DX30. Figure 6. Pairing in progress
- After successfully pairing, the Pairing Successful message appears. Figure 7. Pairing successful
- Tap Exit.