Zebra RFID SDK for Xamarin enables a developer to build native applications to connect and control Zebra Barcode scanners over Bluetooth on iOS devices from a single, shared C# codebase.
- Discover, connect and disconnect readers.
- Perform basic inventory (start, stop inventory with relevant notifications).
- Barcode reading.
- RFD8500 RFID Reader
- RFD8500i UHF RFID Sled
Supported Operating System
Xamarin Wrapper for RFID SDK support the following iOS operating systems.
iOS 12.X, 13.X and 14
Version 1.0.8 – 06/2020
- Bug fix – sample application crash on iOS 13.4.
- Bug fix – Linker errors resolved on SDK libraries.
Version 1.0.6 – 12/2019
- Trigger notification support to RFID SDK for Xamarin but only for the Android OS. The iOS does support trigger notification.
Version 1.0.1 – 10/2019
- Initial release of Xamarin wrapper for RFID SDK supporting both iOS and
Android operating systems.
- iOS v13 support.
- Android v10 support.
Version 1.0.0 – 08/2019
- Initial release.