The Unified Zebra RFID SDK for Android is Android aar library that adds a comprehensive set of APIs to easily create powerful applications for Zebra RFID Handheld readers. RFID SDK for Android includes class library, sample apps and source code to enable developers to easily build apps that take full advantage of the power of Zebra devices.
- MC33XXR- Nougat and onwards
- RFD2000 - TC20 Nougat and onwards
- RFD8500 - JellyBean Android 19 and onwards
RFID SDK 18.104.22.168 adds support for the following mobile computers running Android N
- MC33XXR RFID HandHeld Mobile Computer
- APIs new features:
- API to add multiple pre-filter and singulation control via single call
- Synchronous access operations APIs have provision to apply pre-filter by SDK
- Synchronous write access operations APIs have provision to perform retries in case of failures
- Issue fixing, stability improvement
RFID SDK for Android 22.214.171.124 adds support for the following Zebra devices/OSes:
- RFD2000 Sled RFID Reader
- Unified SDK to work with RFD2000 and RFD8500
- Fixed issue when bigger PC value than 3000H can result in crash in SDK
RFID SDK 126.96.36.199 breaks compatibility in reporting of PC value as part of tag data. Earlier version of SDK was reporting hexadecimal PC value as decimal PC value e.g. 96 bit Tag PC value is 0x3000 which was being reported as 3000 earlier. This updated SDK will report PC value correctly in decimal value as 12288 (= 0x3000) It is recommended that application convert back PC value in HEX format to show it in similar fashion
- Initial settings for a project can be found at Creating a Project using Android Studio.
Look at the Sample Guide for more details on using these samples. You can also reference the Programmers Guide for a complete walk-through of building your first application using RFID SDK for Android.