The Unified Zebra RFID SDK for Android is Android aar library that adds a comprehensive set of APIs to easily create powerful applications for Zebra RFID Handheld readers and Fixed readers. RFID SDK for Android includes class library, sample apps and source code to enable developers to easily build apps that take full advantage of the power of Zebra devices.
- RFD40XX – Oreo and onwards
- RFD90XX – Oreo and onwards
- MC33XXR - Oreo and onwards
- RFD8500 - Oreo and onwards
- CC6000 – Android 11.0 (R)
RFID SDK 220.127.116.11 adds support for the following mobile computers running Android Oreo and above
- RFD40XX RFID HandHeld Mobile Computer
- RFD90XX RFID HandHeld Mobile Computer
- APIs new features:
- Enhancements for key remapping support for RFD40/RFD90
Note: Please refer this link for more information about version history
- Initial settings for a project can be found at Creating a Project using Android Studio.
Look at the Sample Guide for more details on using these samples. You can also reference the Programmers Guide for a complete walk-through of building your first application using RFID SDK for Android.