EKB 1.7 comes pre-installed on the following Zebra Android devices running Android 7.x Nougat:
- TC51 Healthcare
- TC56 Healthcare
Note: For Nougat devices not listed above and/or that do not have EKB pre-installed, see "How to Download" below.
For devices running Android versions prior to Nougat, download EKB 1.6 for the following:
Running Android 6.x Marshmallow:
- TC51 (including Healthcare model)
- TC56 (including Healthcare model)
Running Android 5.x Lollipop:
Running Android 4.4 KitKat:
- Visit the EKB download page
- Scroll down to the EKB version corresponding to the Android version on the target device
- Download and install the package using the standard procedure
Enterprise Keyboard can be managed programmatically through EMDK for Android development tools or remotely using StageNow and the UI Manager service (requires MX 6.3 or higher) or a company's own enterprise mobile management (EMM) system (if supported by that system).
See the Enterprise Keyboard Manager guide for details.