The Barcode Scanner Control App for Chrome demonstrates the capabilities of Zebra Scanner SDK for Chrome OS.
- Discover direct and cascaded barcode scanners
- Connect to barcode scanners
- Disconnect from barcode scanners
- Disable barcode scanners
- Enable barcode scanners
- Read barcode data
- Read weight from the scale integrated barcode scanners
- Zero scale
- Reset scale
- Read asset information (Communication Interface, Vendor ID, Product ID, Serial number, Serial number, Firmware version)
- Aim control
- Pull trigger
- Release trigger
- Beeper control
- LED control
- Get device topology
NOTE In order to perform all these operations, Chrome developer mode should be enabled on the host device.
Chrome version 69 or higher is required by this application.
Click the link below.https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra_new_ia/en-us/software/developer-tools/scanner-sdk-chrome/release-notes-chrome-os-sdk.pdf